Why Do I Need a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is ideal for website owners who want the ability to maintain their own website without hiring a web professional. A CMS allows you to maintain webpages and/or posts for your blog from multiple authors without any HTML experience.
Other benefits a CMS provides:
- Ability to create and design web pages using a simple editor without any HTML experience.
- Decentralized maintenance – can maintain all aspect of website from anywhere using a simple web browser.
- User permissions – assign roles and permissions to prevent content from being edited by unauthorized users.
- Content scheduling – pages or posts can be scheduled to go live at a future date automatically.
- Adding features – customize and extend the functionality of your website via plugins.